1. A movie you’ve seen most times in cinema.
2. Your most rewatched movie.
3. A movie you quote on a daily basis.
4. Favorite movie soundtrack.
5. Top 5 films of your favorite actor and actress.
6. Top 5 performances of your favorite actor and actress.
7. A movie…
I like drinking coffee alone, and reading alone.
I like riding the bus alone, and walking home alone.
It gives me time to think, and set my mind free.
I like eating alone, and listening to music alone.
But when I see a mother with her child;
A girl with her lover;
Or a friend laughing with their best friend;
I realize that even though I like being alone
I don’t fancy being lonely.after 3+ years on tumblr this is still the most relevant accurate thing i’ve ever seen
i started watching “girls” and on the second episode hannah (lena dunham) suggests she would want AIDS so her parents would stop bothering her about financially supporting her and i
on the plus side though the gynecologist in that episode is the president’s chief of staff in house of cards which is kinda fucking hilarious